GIRLS TRIP!!!

Josh had lots of work to do & basketball to watch, so the girls & I decided to brave a trip to Disneyland without our fearless leader. To my suprise & delight, it was one of my favorite trips & we had a ball! The girls made "forts" in the closet & drank "tea" at Mary Poppins favorite spot. We waited in line for ages to meet the Fairies & Mara really mauled them. I mean, literally. We dragged Ella from the playground at Goofy's house (her new favorite spot). We had snacks & naps. We wore matchy-matchy outfits (per their request). And the best? Watching their little eyes light up during the parade. They were squealing with such excitement that everyone around us started watching them instead of the floats. Oh, my sweet girls-- if you ever had hoped to miss that Disney-freak thing your parents have, you don't stand a chance.